Are you recovering from a surgery? Or suffering from chronic back pain? Have our specialist Physiotherapists attend to you at your Home.
We at Swasthier believe there is nothing better than being healed in the comfort of your own home. Physiotherapy at home allows the patient’s family members to be more involved in the treatment and understand the condition better. Our Physiotherapy Services at Home include individualized care packages based on the patient’s requirements. We provide highly trained physiotherapists who engage with the patients to facilitate their recovery and rehabilitation process.
Our Physiotherapists have successfully aided in the rehabilitation of complications such as Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s Disease.
The range of services we offer include:
- Sports Injury – Is an injury keeping you from playing sports? Or do you rely on pain relief sprays to get you through the game? Call our Physiotherapist at Home who will help you get to the root of the problem and solve it once and for all.
- Post-Surgical Rehab – Regular physiotherapy at home can expedite your return to normal life after surgery. Call our Physiotherapist at Home to help you regain mobility.
- Paralysis – Did you know that with regular physiotherapy treatment, muscle tone can be improved, making the patient as mobile as possible in case of paralysis? Call our Physiotherapist at Home to help with Paralysis Treatment.
- Parkinson’s Disease – Physiotherapy treatment helps Parkinson’s patients in gaining more mobility and independence in daily activities. Call our Physiotherapist at Home to help your family member cope better with Parkinson’s.
- Cerebral Palsy – For Cerebral Palsy patients, we offer custom-made, Physiotherapy plans. Our specialists work towards improving the patient’s muscle strength and flexibility in order to facilitate movement.
- Back Pain – Don’t depend on pain medications for temporary relief from back pain. Get treated by a Physiotherapist at Home.